Re: Just Wondering?

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Just Wondering?
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 22:19:37 -0400
At 12:15 PM 6/29/98 PDT, Don Gillis wrote:
>Just got back from a car show in St. Ignace, MI. There had to be well over
>2,000 cars entered but not one single Bricklin. This made me wonder
>approximately how many are left out there. I rarely see any ads for them
>anymore,  at least not in the Canadian publications.

Don,

  With the help of the BI web page, they are comming out of the woods
I currently have about 1630 cars and or owners.  Some cars are in the
data base more than once as we are tracking both cars and owners.
Unfortunately, I haven't validated all the entries either.  But it is
a start.  My guess is that there are over 2,000 car left.  All we
have to do is find them.  Unfortunately many are in fields rotting.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V