Re: Need new muffler

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need new muffler
From: marvmay@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 11:57:26 -0500 (CDT)
On 05/17/98 10:47:54 you wrote:

>At 05:14 PM 5/16/98 -0400, William H. Whitney wrote:
>>Hi, everyone...
>>
>>The problem with my bad gas resulted in the near destruction of the
>>muffler on my 1974. What is the current recommendation for a
>>replacement?
>
>Bill,
>
>  Check out the muffler for a 69 Camaro.  I'm pretty sure that what
>it is.
>
>John
>
>John T. Blair  WA4OHZ          email:  jblair@exis.net
>Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229
>
>              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V
>71 Saab Sonett III     75 Bricklin SV1     77 Spitfire

Bill,

I just bought a new muffler for my '75.  I took the old one down to Napa Auto
Parts and we
measured it and looked it up in their book.  It's exactly the same as a '74
Camaro.  It fits
perfect.

Now if anyone can tell me where to find new muffler hangers I'd be pleased.

Marvin May
doing frame off restoration on #1343