Workspace

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Workspace
From: Godly Krew <GodlyKrew@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 17:53:35 EDT
Any Bricklin owners out there who live in a mobile home park where working on
cars is not allowed?  All I have is a carport.  Is there a place I can rent to
work on the car?  I'm not sure if places that rent storage allow people to
work on cars.  Maybe there's ads in the newspaper regarding garages for rent?

Also, if anyone has an electric compressor that's available for
sale(preferably used but in good working condition) please let me know.  If I
remember correctly, Kim (symbiotic@hotmail.com) decided to try a less
expensive electric compressor than the "official" ones the vendors use...How
does it seem to be working?  Anybody have the specs for the "official"
bricklin compressor?  Maybe there's one like it thats less expensive, or
perhaps buying direct from the menufacturer would save a few bucks.

Larry(and others that have sent me email regarding parts), I have received the
requests and I apologize for the delay.  I'm kinda overloaded with things I
need to do...Unfortunately, after taking a closer look at VIN 1758, it looks
like the body moulding I had in mind would not be as good as the type the
vendors use.

Here's an updated list of parts that ARE available:
Outside lock
turn signal bulbs for the dash
door release T-pins
window handles
Alarm system w/pager (remote door add-on still pending)
Starter kill system (for use with or w/o alarm/disables starter when ignition
is turned off-reactivates upon entry after you turn the system off with a
special key.

Is the Web page up yet =)