Water Temperature guage

To: "Bricklin (E-mail)" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Water Temperature guage
From: "Olson, Scott" <scottolson@cascon.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 16:16:42 -0500
Today is ther day I am asking all my questions  =)

My water temp guage used to work (when I bought the car)
I removed the dash because you always have to remove the dash when you
buy a new used vehicle because there is always neat stuff behind the
dash.  I also have done some minor engine work/rewiring.  So I have in
essence most likely disconnected or damaged my water temp sender/guage.

Does anyone know a proceedure for testing a water temp gauge?
Does anyone know where the water temp sender is located?
Does anyone know how many/what color wires should be attached/pluged
into the water temp sender?
Does anyone know a method for testing a water temp sender?

Thanks again

-Scott #466