Air cleaner

To: Bricklin List Server <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Air cleaner
From: "William H. Whitney" <bill-whitney@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 08:05:48 -0400
Hi, everyone...

On the cover of the April, 1998 issue of _Brickline_, the picture of
the engine compartment shows a small air cleaner. I have the regular big
clunky one mounted on my engine and also have a smaller one similar to
the one pictured. I would like to have the smaller one mounted but don't
know what to do with the hoses that go into the bigger one in various
places.

Any tips?

TIA... Bill (vin #624)

--
William (Bill) H. Whitney
AITP Central/North Jersey Chapter (#377) Liaison and Region 13 List