quetions from the inexperienced

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: quetions from the inexperienced
From: Timothy Main <tmain@hurontel.on.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 16:12:47 -0400
Dear Bricklin owners,

I am writing on behalf of a close friend whose father recently passed away
and who was a Bricklin owner.  My friend has asked me to research the value
of, and possibility of selling, his father's car.  Unfortunately i do not
know at this time the number or year of the Bricklin in question and can
only offer the information that it is in very rough shape but certainly not
beyond resoration if put in the right hands.

My friend has not entirely forsaken the possibility of completing the
restoration himself but neither of us has any idea where to begin or how to
carry out this huge project.

any help you could offer would be kindly welcomed.

Regards,

Timothy Main
tmain@hurontel.on.ca