Help on July issue of The Brickline

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Help on July issue of The Brickline
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 20:59:58 -0400
Hay gang!

  It's almost time for me to start on the July issue of The Brickline.
I really need someone that is good at artwork to come up with a
cover.  Any takers?

I also need some articles.  The April issue has 2 great feature
articles, one is an introduction, the other a tech article.  So far I
don't have any feature articles for the July issue.  So if you are
sitting on any ideas, how about putting pen to paper and help me out.
I'll need the articles by the 1st of May.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V