newbie!

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: newbie!
From: illyana delorean <illyanadmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 16:05:07 -0700 (PDT)
AAH! another new person on the bricklin list! another uneducated
bricklin fan to add to the list of question-posers on this list! yes,
that would be myself. i am, primarily, a DeLorean fan, but i have also
become quite interested in the beautiful automobile that is the
bricklin. i have known about these cars for quite some time, yet i
have only recently actually seen a picture of one. "Awesome! It's a
mix of a DeLorean and a Corvette!" is what my brother commented, and
then he said he thought they were cooler than DeLoreans. even though i
dont quite agree with him, i am still intrigued by these cars and
would like to learn more about them. this meaning i will probably ask
frequent questions, but only after consulting websites and/or new
friends i will possibly make (hint hint!). i have learned that many
people on mailing lists do not like new members very much due to their
frequent asinine questions about the subject at hand and such. but i
will try my best to act civil and un-idiot-like when i post! thanks
for having me (if you are, in fact, having me on the list! i may be
just an unwanted guest).

<-illyana delorean->
location: tucson, arizona (any bricklin owners/fans in my area? i
would love to be in touch!)