Wrecked Bricklin

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Wrecked Bricklin
From: tbenvie@bu.edu (Thomas Benvie)
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 06:52:43 -0500
Moores garage, rte 140 in Bellingham, Mass. has a 75 Bricklin I owned years
ago, I think number 889.  Was in a severe fire, and nothing was saveable,
to include burned and twisted doors.  Has been in the yard probably 15
years now.  Ed Moore is often a tough guy to deal with, and has the most
knowledge on old cars than anyone I know.  His yard is full fo old cars,
such as BMW Isetta, Crosley Hot Shot, 2 Jowett Javelin Jupitors (looks like
an old Jag-one even Rt hand drive).  He also owned 32 Nash Healeys, and
about 30 of the 1948 Playboys.  (Not rumor, I have seen them, most still
there).  Bricklin frame structure is pretty good, engine and trans and
rearend is still in the car.