FW: Bricklin in southeastern Cincinnati

To: bricklin
Subject: FW: Bricklin in southeastern Cincinnati
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 13:50:40 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE bricklin@autox.team.net:    Non-member submission from ["Fedeli, Joe"
<paa5072@exmail.dpsc.dla.mil>]]

     Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 14:49:56 -0400
     From: "Fedeli, Joe" <paa5072@exmail.dpsc.dla.mil>
     Subject: Bricklin in southeastern Cincinnati

Does anyone know who's white (appears to be '75) Bricklin it is that is
in southeastern Cincinnati, Ohio?  I was there on 9/9/97 and saw a white
Bricklin parked out in the driveway in front of a garage (Large white
single home set off from the road) on/near Madison Road at the beginning
of Kenwood Road.  I was traveling with others and could not stop but was
wondering who's it was.  It was even raining out and the car was wet!
Must have been updated!  Just wanted to know as I was astonished that I
NEVER see a Bricklin parked anywhere outside.  Everyone appears to
"hide" their cars in garages (me included).  The car looked GREAT from
the distance and appeared to be well maintained.
Joe Fedeli
jfedeli@dpsc.dla.mil