Joe made me realize ...

To: Bricklin <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Joe made me realize ...
From: "Somerville, Wallace A" <somervil@vafb.aero.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 08:51:00 -0700
Hi all!

Joe message got me to thinking ... I also have sent postings that did not
appear, at least as far as I could tell.  Being a neophyte to list servers I
re-examined my previous messages and realized that on those that apparently
did not appear I had done a message reply.  Apparently, this does not send
the posting to the list server - perhaps it goes to the individual who
originated the message?  Anyway, being new to this I thought I would appeal
for some knowledgeable individual to post a few guidelines and tips to help
out those of us who are not network pro's.

Thanks,

Andrew

#614 (Chevy Powered!)