Re: meets.html / Canton

To: "Michel S. Perdreau" <mperdrea@oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu>
Subject: Re: meets.html / Canton
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 17:26:35 -0400
At 07:28 AM 6/30/97 -0400, Michel S. Perdreau wrote:
>>                             1997 Bricklin Meets
>>

>>    Eastern Grand National Meet, July 16-20 in Canton, Ohio. Information
>>    can be obtained from Peggy Hoffman (810-685-8581) or Sharon Muller
>>    (914-471-0177).
>>

>John - do you have a breakdown of the schedule for the Canton meet ? I
>can't get away for that long.

7/16    Wed     Early arrivals
                Raffle - 9pm
7/17    Thur    Tech Seminar (no time given)
                Classification of cars  (no time given)
                Raffle  - 9pm
7/18    Fri     Road Rally  (no time given)
                Classification of cars  (no time given)
                Raffle  - 9pm
7/19    Sat     Concourse       (no time given)    [my guess start about 9 am]
                Board Meeting   (no time given)    [my guess start about 3 pm]
                Cocktails       (no time given)    [my guess start about 5 pm]
                Awards Banquet/Auction   (no time given) [my guess about 7 pm]
7/20    Sun     Good-byes

I know this is sketchy but that's all I have.

I plan on driving up Fri. Spending the night Fri & Sat and leaving Sun.

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire