About the Web Page.

Subject: About the Web Page.
From: Dave Cairns <dexin@idirect.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 21:52:51 -0500
Hello all.. Well I guess I should say How much I love the web page
also.. If it was not for the web page I wouldn't even know that a '75
bricklin has a 351 Ford W. in it.. And if it was not for the web page a
Bricklin would only be a dream car of mine that I have only seen one..
But ever since I found the web page I have learned so much more.. And
soon I hope to own my own bricklin. So If BI (witch I am not a member)
wants to trash it.. I would start it right back up with my web space..
So I don't really think there is much they can do.. :) l8r, Just what I
have to say.. :)
--
      /\  /\   / (___,,,}_--=         Dave Cairns                     )
     ) /^\) ^\/ _)        =__         Georgetown Ontario Canada        )
     )   /^\/   _)          (_        dexin@idirect.com                )
 /\  )/\/ ||  | )_)            (_     dcairns@bigfoot.com             )
<  >      |(,,) )__)             (    http://dexin.home.ml.org       )