RE: Brickline cross Reference List

To: "GREGORY MONFORT" <WINGRACER@msn.com>
Subject: RE: Brickline cross Reference List
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 17:23:22 -0400
Greg,

   I guess you could say I won in the election.  From what I heard, there
were only about 21 ballots returned!  I'm assuming that everyone that was
nominated was elected.

I'll have to check into the keywords link at the beginning of the tech
article listing.  The list of articles really seemed to fit the layout that
I used.  I just can't make up my mind on what to do with the keywords.
Should I put them in a table like the articles or leave it like I have it.

John

----------------
At 12:30 AM 6/24/97 UT, you wrote:
>  OK John, Ya'll get an ATTA-BOY. Actually I figured you were buried up to
>your eyeballs in parts out in the garage and I would get one of those
>'soon' responses.
>
>  Looks real nice. Wish I'd had it in '77 and '80. I personally think
> Keywords should be first. FWIW, when I click on the Articles link at the
> top I get a 404 error. The one at the bottom worked fine. BTW, did you
> win the election?
>
>GM

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ          email:  jblair@nhr.com

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire