Re: Seats

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seats
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 09:37:58 -0400
At 12:32 PM 6/21/97 PDT, you wrote:
>Just curious to see what are good seats to put
>in the Bricklin other than the original.  The original
>seats sit too high and are not exactly the best looking
>seats i have seen before.

Brandon,

  There are several seats that work nicely.  The 2 I've heard the  most
about are: Ferio and Omni Horizons.  You might also look for some
Accura.  I saw some at a swap meet and thought about them.  The only
problem is the fellow wanted $150 for the pair.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ          email:  jblair@nhr.com

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire