Re: Hypothetical Marketing

To: fslater@nb.sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: Hypothetical Marketing
From: Pugsracer@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 12:28:21 -0500 (EST)
Have you read the Brooklands book on Bricklins yet. there were lots of
problems all the way around.

>Is the concept of a "safe" sports car more than the public can handle?
My father was a Bricklin dealer and lack of interest was not the problem. We
still have letters from people begging to get one and people sent us money
just to get to the top of the waiting line. Quality control or lack of it was
a major problem. Although i recently attended my first Bricklin car show in
Vegas and it was obvious that there were definitely major improvements in the
car from the factory after my car ,#756, was made. Even more improvements
have been figured out by Terry and others.
Hope some of this helps
Pugsracer@aol.com