[Bmcu] WIRE WHEEL REPAIR

To: BMCU <Bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] WIRE WHEEL REPAIR
From: Nicholas Rudelich <rudelini1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 14:49:00 -0700

--089e0158a9dc6392b20528b152a5

Anyone do or know someone locally who work on wire wheels?
I acquired a 1962 MGA and it needs new tires and all. I would like to
sandblast and powdercoat them but they may need some work to get them
straight. Any suggestions? Don't really want to buy new ones from Moss for
$300 + but might be the only viable option.
Thank guys.
Nick Rudelich
801-231-3075

--089e0158a9dc6392b20528b152a5

eels? </div><div>I acquired a 1962 MGA and it needs new tires and all. I wo=
uld like to sandblast and powdercoat them but they may need some work to ge=
t them straight. Any suggestions? Don&#39;t really want to buy new ones fro=
m Moss for $300 + but might be the only viable option. </div><div>Thank guy=

--089e0158a9dc6392b20528b152a5--

--===============9005891582448497215==

Bmcu@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive