[Bmcu] Help.

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] Help.
From: "Robert Marksman" <rfmarkmann@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 17:29:41 +0100
This is a multi-part message in MIME format

--===============4797411018659940441==

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

--BbFJO6gfw=_NQ5Qyw3WgpZ6aar3vwVqUEw0

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Good Morning,
I need your urgent help..My family and i made a trip to out of the cou=
ntry due to an emergency unfortunately for us, we were robbed and i wa=
s hurt on our way back to the hotel. I need your help financially to s=
ort out some bills here and get back home. I will refund you the money=
 once i get back home.
Let me know if i can count on you.
Thanks, Bob

--BbFJO6gfw=_NQ5Qyw3WgpZ6aar3vwVqUEw0

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>Good Morning,<BR>I need your urgent help..My family and i made a tr=
ip to out of the country due to an emergency unfortunately for us, we =
were robbed and i was hurt on our way back to the hotel. I need your h=
elp financially to sort out some bills here and get back home. I will =
refund you the money once i get back home.</P>
<P>Let me know if i can count on you.</P>
<P>Thanks, Bob</P></BODY></HTML>

Bmcu@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4797411018659940441==--