[Bmcu] Couple more tools for sale

To: British Motor Club <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Couple more tools for sale
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 15:58:14 -0700
Anyone need a SnapOn CM6459?  It is a nice long reach digital caliper
intended
for checking brake rotors.  It only goes out to 2.5 inches, so it may be
limited for
general use.

How about a Craftsman 1/2 cordless impact wrench, complete with 19.2 V
battery
and charger?  I usually use my air tools now, no real need for the
cordless one.

I'll be posting this on KSL later today with pictures, probably on the
order of $75
each.  Thought I'd give club members first crack at them.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

mjb.
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive