[Bmcu] Radiator Advice

To: Bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] Radiator Advice
From: Charles Edington <charles.edington@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 11:05:41 -0600
--===============1426139008==

--90e6ba53b0700ba71304a586d031

Morning all,

I did not make it to the Cars & Coffee in Park City yesterday as my Land
Rover seems to have spung a leak in the radiator. It's intermittent - topped
up the radiator this morning and took here for a run, no leak.

Any advise on how to proceed? I was going to try to locate the hole and
solder it.

As it's a Stage 1 V8, the radiators are unique to this model, so if I do
have to have it repaired, are there any well recommended repair shops to go
to?

Thanks!

Charles

--90e6ba53b0700ba71304a586d031

in Park City yesterday as my Land Rover seems to have spung a leak in the r=
adiator. It&#39;s intermittent - topped up the radiator this morning and to=
ok here for a run, no leak.</div>
 1 V8, the radiators are unique to this model, so if I do have to have it r=
epaired, are there any well recommended repair shops to go to?</div>

Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums