Re: [Bmcu] 2011 BMCU Annual Meeting and Potluck Dinner

To: DUFF LAWSON <duff_lawson@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] 2011 BMCU Annual Meeting and Potluck Dinner
From: Andrew Frink <andrew@drooartz.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 20:32:31 -0700
I thought the location was quite nice -- perfectly functional, and the price
was good. I'd be in favor of using it again.

Thanks to Duff as well for a well-organized meeting. Now we've no more need
for meetings until next year. On to the driving!

-Drew

On Feb 27, 2011, at 6:10 PM, DUFF LAWSON wrote:

> I forgot to ask
> before we broke up last night, what did you all think of the location?
Should
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive