[Bmcu] January tech session at Meadowbrook Restorations.

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] January tech session at Meadowbrook Restorations.
From: johnprogess@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 15:14:39 +0000 (UTC)
The January tech session will be held at Meadowbrook Restorations on Saturday
the 29 at 10:00 am. Wayne has a very interesting collection of cars that is
old/newer, restored/original and muscle car/one of a kind. If you have not been
here before, take the Kaysville exit no 328 and go west. You will be on 200
North. There is a light at the bottom of the new railroad overpass, go through
the light and at the next stop sign (Angel Street about 1/2mile down 200 north)
you will see Meadowbrook Restorations right in front of you. The enteance is
normally open on the north side of the parking lot in front of the large metal
building. The address is 181 North Angel Street. The Jaguar club has requested
to join us so hopefully we will have a good showing for our third tour. Hope to
see everyone there and have a good day!

John
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html