[Bmcu] Healey Days Classic Car Show

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] Healey Days Classic Car Show
From: Jimrevel@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 11:10:50 EDT
Hello All, as you know the above is going to be held on Saturday July  31st
from 10am to 2pm in Park City on Lower Main Street North of 8th  Street
with a tour for those who sign up on Sunday August 1st.

On Saturday Registered Cars should be in place at 9am and only cars that
are registered to be shown can be parked on  lower Main Street.  It is again
sponsored by the BAHC  Bonneville Austin-Healey Club and the WMJR Wasatch
Mountain Jaguar Registry  and members of the BMCU British Motor Club of Utah
have been invited  to register and show their cars.  The WMJR will be holding
a Concours  for participating Jaguars.

So far I have only received 11 registrations. We have room for up to  75
cars.

If you plan to attend please send me a check for $12 for  each car you
plan to enter and fill out the attached application and enclose it as  well.

Anything you would care to bring and donate for the raffle that will  be
held before the Trophies are awarded at 2pm would be appreciated.

Thanks, Jim

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of HealeyDays2010Registration.doc]
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums