[Bmcu] June 4th Potluck Cruise-in Anyone?

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] June 4th Potluck Cruise-in Anyone?
From: Larry Bishop <larrybishop2@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 13:40:33 -0600
Hi Everyone,

        Mary and I are going to be in Liberty Park on Thursday, June 4th, from
6 to 9 pm with some folks from Consumer's Union.  They're the Consumer
Reports people.  We've been working with them in gathering health care
horror stories with an eye to reforming the whole health care system.
So, come bring your story, sign a petition, or come and talk cars.
We'd love to see you and it's always nice in the park.

WHAT:  Pot Luck Dinner & Cruise-in for Health Care Reform

BRING:  A dish to share (we'll have the grills going)

WHERE:  Liberty Park - North Pavilion (closest to 9th South and 7th
East)  Enter from 1300 South

WHEN:  Thursday, June 4th  6 to 9 pm

ANY QUESTIONS:  Call me at 801-558-5688

See you there