[Bmcu] calendar

To: "BCMU" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] calendar
From: "Michael Scoggins" <stradi@xmission.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 10:37:00 -0700
Just received the new calendar that Gary put together. It will be hung in a
prominent plan at my work space at work. Thanks Gary for another great
calendar.

Don't forget to return the green response form to me. We us this to keep the
database up to date. If you don't return it sometime next year you will be
dropped from mailings as an inactive member. Get r done! Get that form to me.

This has been a great year for the club, fun as always, some very memorable
times. Hope that next year will be as great as this. The members make this
whole thing work.

The last event of the year will be the Christmas dinner/party at the Bayou
restaurant in Salt Lake on Saturday 22nd. Check out the Lucas calendar for all
the details.

Happy Holidays
Your hard working (?) Membership Director

Michael Scoggins