Re: [Bmcu] TR3 Oil

To: "BMCU" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] TR3 Oil
From: "MITCH D JOHNSON" <spitfiresrule@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 19:06:08 -0600
Bill,
If you stick to good old Castrol 20W-50 you usually can't go wrong. I've heard
that it still has the zinc our older style engines require.
Also Redline Synthetic oil will work well as long as your car is not a serious
leaker (at $8+ per quart it can get pricey to just leak out!
Mitch D. Johnson
BMCU Gov