[BMCU] Weather and Antelope Dr on Saturday, Plan B

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [BMCU] Weather and Antelope Dr on Saturday, Plan B
From: "Michael Scoggins" <stradi@xmission.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 14:24:55 -0600
>OK, I finely got a British car that I can drive and I want to participate in
>the Antelope Island Festivities.  The mean weather forecasters are
predicting
>RAIN??  Do we grab are umbrellas and press on with a stiff upper lip? Is
there
>a plan B?  Is there a shelter at Antelope Island that we can have lunch
under?
>This will be the first driving event that I'm able to attend (with a
BritCar)
>and looking forward to it.  Your guidance on these maters are greatly
>appreciated.
>BarryE  -  Green J. Convert.

Membership:

I just looked at the weather report and even though it is still 4 days out and
the forecast will change by tomorrow (my dad was a weatherman in Air Force, he
always said on day 50/50, 4 days who knows) it is now saying thunderstorms but
cool, upper 50's. So that means sunny and warm? A stiff upper lip is the plan
at the moment unless it is just really nasty. Everyone should check their
email Saturday for a go or no go. I will be there unless it is raining
continually. As for protection for lunch, I think there are some covered table
out on the beach if need be. I will check into it.

Michael Scoggins
Membership Director