RE: Made it home, great day was had by all

To: "Dan Forster" <dan.forster@hksystems.com>,
Subject: RE: Made it home, great day was had by all
From: "Dennis Hoagland" <dHoagland@macu.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:08:37 -0600
Mark,  One thing that should be noted is that the TR7s did "best" all of the
TR6s and MGBs in the autocross!

Owner of the "Wedge"

Dennis R. Hoagland, JD, CSA
Vice President & Senior Trust Officer
MEMBERS TRUST COMPANY
Mountain America Trust Services
801-325-6554
Toll-free 800-748-4302 x6554
Fax       801-323-5762
e-mail   dhoagland@macu.org

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  Any tax or estate planning or financial planning
advice included in this or any attached written or electronic communication was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i)
avoiding any tax penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.