RE: NAMGBR Applications

To: <spitfiresrule@comcast.net>, "BMCU" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NAMGBR Applications
From: "Dennis Hoagland" <dHoagland@macu.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 07:53:35 -0700
I recently signed up with the registry.

Dennis Hoagland

 -----Original Message-----
From:   spitfiresrule@comcast.net [mailto:spitfiresrule@comcast.net]
Sent:   Sun Mar 05 23:14:40 2006
To:     BMCU
Subject:        NAMGBR Applications

Greetings Folks!
I am now working out details for our Re-Affiliation with the NAMGBR. Gary has
forwarded several e-mails from some folks wondering how they can join up and be
a part of the "North American MGB Register". It's easy, follow this link:
http://www.namgbr.org/namgbr/membapp-acro.htm It is also listed on our BMCU
website.
And after you sign up, please e-mail me, so I can add you to the reporting list
to send to the NAMGBR. Also, if you are currently or have just signed up with
them, please let me know. Please do this ASAP, the benefits to our club are
invaluable!

Thanks!!
Mitch D. Johnson
Governor General

***Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments are intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying, or
distribution of this message, or attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail and delete it from your computer.***