Fw: 12th HOUR PARADE

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: 12th HOUR PARADE
From: "Kendall Dewsnup" <kendall@m.millard.k12.ut.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 09:07:32 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: Kendall Dewsnup
To: Gary Lindstrom
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 5:03 PM
Subject: 12th HOUR PARADE

Dear Gary; Just a note, here in Delta we have a light parade too start the
Christmas celebration. It is at 5:30 on the 26th. If any one wants to get out
for a run for this, it could be fun. You shouldn't over heat. I know this is a
late time to ask. But if any one wants  to do it. Let me know. I can see about
rooms for that night too. Thanks ,
 Kendall Dewsnup     P.S. I can give more info. if any one wants it.