Hallowe'en Party 10/29 -- one week from tomorrow

To: "BMCU Members" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hallowe'en Party 10/29 -- one week from tomorrow
From: "Gary Lindstrom" <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:43:31 -0600
Q.: What do you call a witch's garage? A.: a broom closet.

Q.: Why did the ghost go into the bar? A.: to get some boos.

Q.: Why are demons and ghouls always together? A.: because demons are a
ghouls best friend.

OK, enough already! This year's End of Season event will be a bit different
-- a Hallowe'en Party at the Pivirottos', featuring outfits relating to
British cars.

Come as a car part (remember Mike Bailey as a dip stick a couple of years
back?), car model, tool, maintenance aid (crank?), British car trait (oil
puddle?), or famous Brit (we know we have at least one Queen in our midst).
Prizes will be awarded for the best Theme Costumes. If you have a great
costume idea that doesn't necessarily align with a British car theme, not to
worry -- wear it anyhow, and complete for prizes in our General Category.

Just like our club policy on member's cars, all costume efforts will be
appreciated and honored -- so don't be shy!

The party will get underway about 7pm at Pugs' and Diane's, 1419 South 900
East, phone 801-486-0547. Some basic drinks and munchies will be provided,
but if you have something you especially like to drink, please bring it --
as well as a snack or dish to share.

Pugs and Diane would appreciate an RSVP by phone sometime that week. Boo!