Ride+Drive Workers Still Needed, San Mateo April 7+8

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Ride+Drive Workers Still Needed, San Mateo April 7+8
From: Justin Yee <aznh22@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 09:07:29 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

  AMCI just notified me they need 2 additional workers for the Acura Dealer
Training/Test Driving Event next Mon + Tues. Same job you do when you "work" at
AutoX events, and maybe starting grid too... AND you get paid too! See his msg
and contact below:

  Hi Justin,

I need your help in a big way.  Acura at 400pm yesterday requested to hire 2
more regional PCA workers for the San Mateo event.  Its the same job position
you will be doing with the same clothing requirements.  Black docker style
pants, black shoes, and black belt.  And the pay will be $150 per day, $25 a
day per diem.

Do you have anyone I can contact so I can hire them for this event on April
7/8?  Please let me know ASAP so we can get them on this program.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Ernie Becker
310.713.0579
ebecker@amcimarketing.com

Access, No Cost.