Atwater Tour - So you want to get out of working during the

To: "'Bay Area Autocross'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Atwater Tour - So you want to get out of working during the
From: "Bryan Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 19:15:17 -0700
I have a couple of last minute needs for the tour and because we have over
300 participants SFR people get s special deal.  If have not signed up to
help with social, registration or tech you can make your work assignment
setting up or tearing down the event and not work during the event.  Let me
know if you are interested.  But before you decide that, the chief of the
practice course could not make the event and we need someone to run the
practice (aka test and tune ) on Friday.  Again, this will be your work
assignment for the weekend.

Bryan