RE: Round 5

To: "'Paul Stubbs'" <paul@sfotrading.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Round 5
From: "Donald McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 13:35:14 -0800

Nice to know who did that great course, thanks Ben.

During the 6th group the quick response to the finish timer box being
slapped silly was really great. A fellow who I don't know determined the
cable was damaged, requested a replacement, which "appeared" shortly, and
along with Tom's involvement they got everything going in just a few
minutes.

An then, finally, whoever ordered the weather needs to be
encouraged/retained for the future. Tim?

Thanks to all for a fun day

                Don