Windshield and body repairs

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Windshield and body repairs
From: "Richard Caviteno" <richard@caviteno.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 22:52:21 -0700
So yeah, some punks messed up my Laser.  Smashed up windshield, smashed in
brake lights, and some other misc BS.  I need at least the windshield fixed
up.  Insurance is liability only.  So gotta pay for repairs out of pocket.
Might as well repair the dent on my front driver's side fender (that was
from 2 years back in Vegas).  If you know of any good body shops that can
hook me up with a fair price, please let me know.  I live in Hercules in the
East Bay.  Hoping to get this car back in shape for next autocross season.
Much thanks in advance.

Rich
1992 Plymouth Laser AWD, #74 STX