Machine shop to drill wheels

To: "Bay Area AutoX" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Machine shop to drill wheels
From: "David Skeehan" <davidskeehan@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 08:05:49 -0700
I bought some 5Zigen FN01RC wheels from Edge Racing (on February 28th, but
they've been back-ordered).  When I got them on Saturday the bolts didn't
fit the holes in the wheels!  They didn't bother to tell me they need to be
drilled out to 14mm.  Bryan Nemy confirmed he had to have his drilled too.

Does anyone know of a machine shop that can do this?  The tires are mounted
and balanced.  Is this a problem?

Edge Racing is sending me a stud conversion kit.  But then would I be able
to put the stock wheels onto the narrower studs?

Let me know if you have ideas.

Thanks,
Dave Skeehan
T1-DS #074