Pylon's latest issue

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Pylon's latest issue
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 00:21:30 -0400
The latest issue of North American Pylon was mailed two days ago and should
be in subscriber mail boxes within another 7-9 days. It's dated March 2004
and we've gained another 4 days on this issue.

Our lead stories are about the National Tour and Pro Solo at Walnut Ridge
in Arkansas.

CART brings 114 entries to Bristol, CT.
Terry Baker tops the field at Pungo Field in Virginia Beach, VA, with
organization by the     Beachcombers Corvette Club.
Fast time at Monster Park in San Francisco, CA, was set by Chris Warner in
his Mitsubishi  Evo 8.
Mark Davis, '93 MR2, was quickest in Atlanta

Special features include an article on springs, roll and cornering balance
by Mark Ortiz.
        Columns: By Pat Kelly wonder why fields are growing but the number
of women involved remains static.
        Editor Kelly reveals SCCA membership shrunk by approx. 3000 in
2005. The "blame" sems to be attached to the Subaru crowd who didn't rejoin
after receiving a freebie.
        Abner Perney took in a movie about the "World's Fastest Indian."
That's a movie title.
        Lorenzo the Scribe warns to be wary of the "Ides of March."
        Ben Thatcher says he's going in to retirement afer an 18-year
"ride" in Solo.
Our Calendar is its usual complete self. Always call in advance before
making a long trip.

We've raised the subscription price to $29 per year; $55 for two years.
        To subscribe, call 1-800-58-KELLY during Pacific biz hours, 9-5
M-F. Charge to your plastic card.
        Or, send the $29 to: North American Pylon
                        P.O. Box 120
                                                 Pleasanton, CA 94566

Also check out our web page at: <napylon.com>

-John Kelly, editor