Re: Hell met

To: PAUL TIBBALS <pault151@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Hell met
From: james creasy <jcreasy@perforce.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 14:48:19 -0800
i already have an SA helmet i use for road events.  the reason i like my
old red helmet is that it isnt worth anything so i dont have to worry
about it getting ripped off.  i wouldnt use it for a motorcycle.   it
was originally a blem at bell motorsports way back when.

james
OSP - Orphan Speedsters Prepare