RE: SFR attendance dropping faster than it would appear at

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: SFR attendance dropping faster than it would appear at
From: Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:54:43 -0700 (PDT)
This is because we have stopped our "National Champion
Breeding Program". This was a program first introduced
during the late 60s and early 70s following the
Eastern European model, first developed in
Czechoslovakia in the 60s using secret laboratory
methods. I am a product of this experimental
generation. I have some national championships, but
these came with a cost. I was born with a right foot
heavier than my left, rendering normal walking nearly
impossible. Do we really want to go back to these
days?

-Katie K.