AAS Motorhome tear down

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net (Bay Area Autox)
Subject: AAS Motorhome tear down
From: jesvilla@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 05:31:04 +0000
Hi folks,

AAS has aquired a Motorhome for the timing equipment and things that need to be
stored to run events.  I am seeking people who are free and have time to help
tear the old stove, refer, and bathroom out. This sunday 9am till whenever is
the first day available for me. If you can come over even for just a few hours,
please let me know, if I can get enough to have a small wrecking crew, I will
plan it and include lunch(La Mex of course) and drinks for those that come.
After that maybe early in August will be the next try.

Jesus