Welder in south bay area?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Welder in south bay area?
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 00:32:19 -0700
I have a trivial welding job, but I need to have it done by 4pm on
Friday.  It's a 2" long crack in a piece of 1/16" thick sheet steel.
I've even done most of the prep, and it's a small piece that I can
carry around.

I'm sure that there are people on this list who know welders in the
south bay area, or even are welders in the south bay area.  Please
contact me ASAP if you know one or are one.

For those who are curious, it's the infamous Miata front swaybar
mount.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94