exemptions from the rules WAS: Call for setup workers at Marina

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: exemptions from the rules WAS: Call for setup workers at Marina
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 01:10:40 GMT
I simply can not imagine why someone would be upset by rules which only apply
to some people. Must be whiners. ;-)

-- "Navid Kahangi" <navid@xperformance.com> wrote:
I seem to have ruffled some feathers by not spending the whole day at the
event last Sunday.  I was driving back from ButtonWillow and I couldn't get
there until 1:45.  Thanks Vic for picking up my card.  I managed to get my
work assignment done and thanks to Scott's help, my car was on grid in
plenty of time before my run group.  Honestly, if the event was not running
so much ahead of schedule, nobody would have even noticed I was late.

I do apologize if you were offended by that.