RE: Call for setup workers at Marina

To: "'Bay Area AutoX'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Call for setup workers at Marina
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@xperformance.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:41:19 -0700
Count me in.  ESP runs first, so I can get my work assignment out of the way
and bail after my runs and save the rest of the day.  That is of course if
that's ok with my fellow competitors.

I seem to have ruffled some feathers by not spending the whole day at the
event last Sunday.  I was driving back from ButtonWillow and I couldn't get
there until 1:45.  Thanks Vic for picking up my card.  I managed to get my
work assignment done and thanks to Scott's help, my car was on grid in
plenty of time before my run group.  Honestly, if the event was not running
so much ahead of schedule, nobody would have even noticed I was late.

I do apologize if you were offended by that.

--Navid