RE: Damn am I rusty...

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Damn am I rusty...
From: "Carl Merritt" <cmerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 21:06:04 -0700
video Carl!  Looks like a fun course.  You must have been rusty not to
pick up that downed cone in the Chicago box though.  :)

With the wind on Saturday, that cone might have blown over right before Carl
got to it...man, it was gusting!
I think I got dinked for a "wind cone" on my last run, as a matter of
fact...at least, that's MY story...

Come on people, I may be rusty, but I'm not so rusty as to do something
foolish like stop for a downed cone on a fun run =P

I also just recently found this little piece of history in a dank dark corner
of my HD which I think some of you will recall:
http://www.zfilms.org/Stories/AVArchive/2000/SlideShow.wmv

-Carl