Tires for sale

To: ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Tires for sale
From: e911me@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 18:43:12 -0400
Hi all,

I'm trying to clear out some extra tires from my garage; here are some for sale:

2 - Kumho MX 245/45-17 tires, shaved by the tirerack.

These are fresh tires shaved by tirerack.  They were mounted and only used one
afternoon.  There is literally less than 4 minutes of autox driving and a few
miles to and from the site on them.

I'm looking to get $250 obo for the pair.

1 - Brand new Michelin Pilot Sport 245/45-16

Brand new from tirerack, never mounted.

New is $200+ at tirerack, looking for $150 obo for the tire.

Any questions or if you'd like pictures, please email.

Thanks,

Salah