RE: Kumho 710 245/45/17 & 215/40/16

To: "Debbie" <autoxgrrrl@frontiernet.net>, <eljssp8@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Kumho 710 245/45/17 & 215/40/16
From: "Thana, Peter" <peter.thana@roche.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:07:12 -0800
Guys I would try to call CUT/Vilven Tire.  But for the life of me I
cannot find there number- it used to be on the Kumho site but no longer,
and they aren't on the web anywhere.  These are the guys who used to
bring the Kumho truck to San Diego, and also to nationals.  The guy Mike
who went with the truck also answers the phone there.  There were
occasions in the past when TireRack was OOS and Vilven saved my butt,
plus their shipping is ridiculously cheap.

If anyone can find their contact info, please post it for Debbie and
Eric?

Thanks,
Peter