wheel repair

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>,
Subject: wheel repair
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:55:13 -0800
John,
I recently used Wheels America at 33446 Western Ave in Union City to take out
dents in two wheels.  They have a flat rate of about $120 a wheel, so it has
to obviously be worth your while.  (Chrome is much higher.)  I was quite
pleased with the quality of the work - I could not even tell where the repair
had been done, and the wheels in question were repainted an identical white to
their appearance pre-damage.  It was quick, too, I think it was one or two
days turnaround at the time.

There is a little more information on the website,
http://fixrim.com/index.htm.

Paul Tibbals