RE: Falken FK-451

To: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Subject: RE: Falken FK-451
From: Rex Tener <rex_tener@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 13:41:30 -0800
At 08:14 PM 11/8/2004 +0000, Richard Urschel wrote:
>Seems entirely appropriate to me.
>Why dual compound? To satisfy DOT? Will we have a DOT tire with hidden
>slick capability soon?

Lots of dual compound tires out there, the Bridgestone S-02 PP is the first
one I ever purchased.  However, Falken denies that it is a dual compound
tire, it just works really well when shaved and doesn't overheat like the
current Azenis Sport does.  The current Azenis would be an amazing tire if
didn't go away after twenty to thirty seconds.  Those that have seen my car
at AAS events know what a handful it can be for the last two or three turns
on those courses.

--
Rex Tener
rex_tener@yahoo.com