auto-x and Champ cars in SJ

To: "autox" <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: auto-x and Champ cars in SJ
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 20:47:40 -0800
    Subject: Re: CART in SJ?

    According to the article I read, it will be a street course going by the
    SJ Arena, through the oval loop by the Tech Museum, etc.

    So no, I don't think you're gonna have a chance at holding an autox on
the
    Champ Car course :D

    Jason

Well, some years ago there was an autocross in downtown Livermore.  Not the
same as closing off a couple of blocks of San Jose perhaps....

Is the Champ car race going to have a celebrity race in Toyotas?  Wait, I'll
go look....  OK, it's July 31st 2005, "No support series information available
at this time".  So we can't find out if Mark Daddio is going to be here.  :-)

Oh, yeah, here it is:
http://www.champcarworldseries.com/Event/Events.asp?ID=537
            PaulT