Non-US stock parts?

To: Bay Area AutoX List <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Non-US stock parts?
From: "John A. Kilpatrick" <john@hypergeek.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 16:34:49 -0700 (PDT)
I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but wanted to make sure: if I
were to install a shock/spring setup on my car that was the stock setup
for the car outside of the US (i.e. the Euro suspension for the R32) that
still puts me in SP, correct?

(Why oh why did VW take out the Bilstein shocks and H&R springs and give
us Monroe shocks and unknown springs? :-/ )

--
                               John A. Kilpatrick
john@hypergeek.net                Email|     http://www.hypergeek.net/